From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: How to handle "Node does not exist" error?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:02:54 GMT
i thought there was a jira about supporting embedded zookeeper. (i
remember rejecting a patch to fix it. one of the problems is that we
have a couple of places that do System.exit().) i can't seem to find it
though.

one case that would be great for embedding is writing test cases, so i
think it would be useful for that.

ben