From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@darose.net>
Subject Re: Sequence Number Generation With Zookeeper
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:59:37 GMT
Good news!  I got approval to release this code!  (Man, I love working
for a startup!!!)  :-)

So anyone know:  what's the next step?  Do I need to obtain commit
privileges?  Or do I deliver the code to someone who has commit privs
who shepherds this for me?

Also, what (if anything) do I need to tweak in the code to make it
release-ready.  (e.g., Change package names?  Slap an Apache license on
it?  etc.)

Thanks,

DR