From Jordan Zimmerman <jzimmer...@proofpoint.com>
Subject Clarification on async calls in a cluster
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:25:46 GMT
If I use an async version of a call in a cluster ("ensemble") what happens if the server I'm
connected to goes down? Does ZK transparently resubmit the call to the next server in the
cluster and call my async callback or is there something I need to do? The docs aren't clear
on this and searching the archive didn't give me the answer. Another source of confusion here
is that the non-async versions do not resubmit the call - I need to do that manually.

Thanks!