From Avinash Lakshman <avinash.laksh...@gmail.com>
Subject What does this exception mean?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:41:46 GMT
Hi All

I run into this periodically. I am curious to know what this means, why
would this happen and how am I to react to it programmatically.

org.apache.thrift.TException:
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /Config/Stats/count
        at com.abc.service.MyService.handleAll(MyService.java:223)
        at com.abc.service.MyService.assign(AtlasService.java:344)
        at com.abc.service.MyService.assign(AtlasService.java:364)
        at com.abc.service.MyService.assignAll(AtlasService.java:385)

Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for  /Config/Stats/count
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:90)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.create(ZooKeeper.java:518)

Please advice.

Thanks
Avinash