From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching zookeeper servers when one server is down
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:09:38 GMT
Yes.  A client should reconnect to another server if that server goes down.

If you could post a few more details, it would the community help enormously
in debugging your problems.

Notably:

- which client are you using?  (C, Java, ...)

- do you have any client or server logs you could post?  Client code?

- have you verified that the client was told about all of the server cluster
when it connected?