From Jordan Zimmerman <jzimmer...@proofpoint.com>
Subject Debugging help for SessionExpiredException
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:36:07 GMT
We have a test system using Zookeeper. There is a single Zookeeper server node and 4 clients.
There is very little activity in this system. After a day's testing we start to see SessionExpiredException
on the client. Things I've tried:

* Increasing the session timeout to 1 minute
* Making sure all JVMs are running in a 100MB partition

Any help debugging this problem would be appreciated. What kind of diagnostics should can
I add? Are there more config parameters that I should try?

-JZ