From Jordan Zimmerman <jzimmer...@proofpoint.com>
Subject Re: Debugging help for SessionExpiredException
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:33:41 GMT
More on this...

I ran last night with verbose GC on our client. I analyzed the GC log in gchisto and 99% of
the GCs are 1 or 2 ms. The longest gc is 30 ms. On the Zookeeper server side, the longest
gc is 130 ms. So, I submit, GC is not the problem. NOTE we're running on Amazon EC2.

-JZ

On Jun 9, 2010, at 11:36 AM, Jordan Zimmerman wrote:

> We have a test system using Zookeeper. There is a single Zookeeper server node and 4
clients. There is very little activity in this system. After a day's testing we start to see
SessionExpiredException on the client. Things I've tried:

> * Increasing the session timeout to 1 minute
> * Making sure all JVMs are running in a 100MB partition
>
> Any help debugging this problem would be appreciated. What kind of diagnostics should
can I add? Are there more config parameters that I should try?