From Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro>
Subject Free Software Solution to continuously load a large number of feeds with several servers?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:01:31 GMT
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3072042/free-software-solution-to-
continuously-load-a-large-number-of-feeds-with-several

I need a system that schedules and conducts the loading of a large number of
Feeds. The scheduling should consider priority values for feeds provided by me
and the history of past publish frequency of the feed. Later the system should
make use of pubsub where available.
Currently I'm planning to implement my own system based on HBase and
ZooKeeper. If there isn't any free software solution by now, then I'd propose
at work to develop our solution as Free Software.

Thank you for any hints,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro