From Jordan Zimmerman <jzimmer...@proofpoint.com>
Subject Re: Debugging help for SessionExpiredException
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:59:01 GMT
They're small instances. The thing is that these machines are doing next to no work. We're
just running simple little tests. The session expiration has not happened while I've been
watching. It tends to happen over night.

-JZ

On Jun 15, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:

> As usual, the ZK team provides the best feedback.
>
> I would be bold enough to ask what kind of ec2 instances you are running on.  Small instances
are small chunks of larger machines and are sometimes subject to competition for resources
from the other tenants.