From Dominic Williams <thedwilli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: New ZooKeeper client library "Cages"
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 18:20:40 GMT
Hi Mahadev,

Thanks for your interest.

We currently use Cages to apply locking where necessary in our operations
against the Cassandra database, to manage node membership of an in-house
clustered distributed platform called Starburst, and soon for maintaining
centralized configuration for those Starburst servers.

Over the next few weeks (and certainly the coming months!) Cages will see
quite heavy use and testing. The locking and ZkContributedKeySet stuff
should be fine to try now though.

Best, Dominic