From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent reads and writes on BookKeeper
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 15:42:04 GMT
We have such a mechanism already, as Utkarsh mentions in the jira. The
question is if we need more sophisticated mechanisms implemented, or
if we should leave to the application to implement it. For now, we
haven't felt the need for such extra mechanisms implemented along with
BK, but I'd certainly be happy to hear a different perspective.

Having said that, we have interesting projects to get folks involved
with BK, but I don't have it clear that this is one of them.

-Flavio