From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Securing ZooKeeper connections
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 17:53:30 GMT
Short of someone else stepping up I have it on my todo list. ;-) Still
quite a bit of work to do on 733 though getting it back into shape. (not
to mention layering the ssl on top). Then there's also the server-server
connectivity that also needs to have netty support added
(quorum/election port I mean, 733 only adds netty to the server side
client port).

Set a watch on 733 and subscribe to the dev list if you want to follow
along.

Patrick