From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xid out of order. Got 8 expected 7
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 18:34:02 GMT
I think that explains it then - the server is probably dropping the new
(3.3.0) "getChildren" message (xid 7) as it (3.2.2 server) doesn't know
about that message type. Then the server responds to the client for a
subsequent operation (xid 8), and at that point the client notices that
getChildren (xid 7) got lost.

Patrick