From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper gets three Google Summer of Code students
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:18:56 GMT
3 GSOC projects approved, that's great! Thank you students for applying for
a project, should be some interesting new functionality/features developed
over the summer. Thanks to all the mentors for stepping up and volunteering
their time and Henry for shepherding the gsoc process (as well as being a

I encourage our user base to engage with the students if they have interest
in a particular project. If you have ideas, problems, or suggestions for
features please discuss with the student (on the list is great). Exposing
the mentees to how ZK based software is used in real life production
environments will allow them to build a better product.