From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Recovery issue - how to debug?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:22:00 GMT
Hi Hao,
  As Vishal already asked, how are you determining if the writes are being
received?
 Also, what was the status of C2 when you checked for these writes? Do you
have the output of echo "stat" | nc localhost port?

How long did you wait when you say that C2 did not received the writes? What
was the status of C2 (again echo "stat" | nc localhost port) when you saw
the C2 had received the writes?

Thanks
mahadev