From "zd.wbh"<zd....@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: how to build an mt version of shared lib for zookeeper under cygwin?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 01:36:25 GMT
likely to be the latest version. I need the sync api but zookeeper_st only provides async interface,
do i need any additional libs? I've already installed the pthread  stubs pkg-config metadata.

$ uname -srv
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.7.3(0.225/5/3) 2010-04-03 11:26

2010-04-08

Will

Are you running cygwin 1.7 or 1.5? I believe there was a change btw
versions of cygwin on how pthreads was supported.

Patrick