From "zd.wbh"<zd....@163.com>
Subject how to build an mt version of shared lib for zookeeper under cygwin?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:08:37 GMT
hi, all:

Is it possible to build an mt version of zookeeper dll lib? I've tried, cygzookeeper_st-2.dll
come out successfully, but not zookeeper_mt.dll. Official sites says the st version is for
the platform that without a pthread lib or the pthread lib is not stable. Does the cygwin
pthread lib falls into the unstable category? Is there any work-around to generate mt dll?
Bellow is the warning:

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lpthread.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libpthread and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /lib/libpthread.a
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.
*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.

2010-04-07

zd.wbh