From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: zkpython problem with settings acls.
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:10:48 GMT
Here's a version that seems to work (doesn't fail).

The issue was that the sha1 digest should be run on the credentials, not
just the password (so sha1(user:pass)).

Please open a JIRA for this (better docs on how to do digest auth, I'm
sure there's a wealth of other issues that could also be created around
this code, feel free to open other issues as you see fit).

Patrick