From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Would this work?
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:34:22 GMT
There are a small handful of cases where the server code will
"system.exit". This is typically only if quorum communication fails in
some weird, unrecoverable way. We've been working to remove this (mainly
so zk can be deployed in a container) but there are still a few cases left.

I don't see any server logs in that log snippet - having that detail
would shed more light on why the client is unable to connect. Are you
sure that the server is being started?

Patrick