From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to build an mt version of shared lib for zookeeper under cygwin?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 05:24:37 GMT
when you run configure what does it say for pthreads?

My cygwin says this:

checking for pthread_mutex_lock in -lpthread... yes

Do you have pthreads libs in /usr/lib?

I see:

$ ls /usr/lib/*pth*
/usr/lib/libpthread.a*

You could also try running configure and the build, capture all the
output and attach as a gzip'd file (or create a jira and attach there if
you like). Should help to get to the bottom of the issue.

Patrick

On 04/07/2010 06:36 PM, zd.wbh wrote:
> likely to be the latest version. I need the sync api but zookeeper_st only provides async
interface, do i need any additional libs? I've already installed the pthread  stubs pkg-config
metadata.