From Dr Hao He ...@softtouchit.com>
Subject Recovery issue - how to debug?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 05:54:28 GMT
I have zookeeper cluster E1 with 3 nodes A,B, and C.

I stopped C and did some writes on E1.  Both A and B received the writes.  I then started
C and after a short while, C also received the writes.

All seem to go well so I replicated the setup to another cluster E2 with exactly 3 nodes:
A2, B2, and C2.

I stopped C2 and did some writes on E2.  A2 received the writes.  I then started C2.  However,
no matter how long I wait, C2 never received the writes.

I then did more writes on E2.  Then C2 can receive all the writes including the old writes
when it was down.

How do I find out what was wrong withe E2 setup?

I am running 3.2.2 on all nodes.

Regards,

Dr Hao He

XPE - the truly SOA platform