From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: How to ensure trasaction create-and-update
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:38:10 GMT
As I mentioned, you can keep state in the disk as an echo of the diskPair.
If you don't mind a small delay after constructing the pair, then you can
just rely on the copy in the disk structure and never refer to the version
in the diskPair.

The other transitions that you describe can easily be implemented on that
same basis.