From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java heap size
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:59:37 GMT
Of course, with only 32 - 200 MB of heap, almost anything will collect
pretty quickly!

If you are only storing a little bit of data (coordination, basically) then
a small heap might work fine.  Turn on gc logging and read what you get.  If
that is ok even with high load, then you should be fine.

One application where I saw a need for memory was when we stored user
sessions in ZK.