From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the error
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:56:11 GMT
Hi Li, when you say 17 threads reading a znode, do you mean that you
have 17 threads each creating a session and using that session to read a
znode? If so it's probably due to this:

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_advancedConfiguration

see the parameter "maxClientCnxns", this defaults to 10. Try setting the
value to 0 (no limit) in your server config, restart server, and see if
that helps.

Patrick