From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: syncLimit explanation needed?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:59:53 GMT
yes it means in sync with the leader. syncLimit governs the timeout when
a follower is actively following a leader. initLimit is the initial
connection timeout. because there is the potential for more data that
needs to be transmitted during the initial connection, we want to be
able to manage the two timeouts differently.

ben