From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java heap size
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:46:18 GMT
We have some ZK clusters that service 10000 clients, using ZK for group
membership, leader election, sharding, etc... Additionally we have
clusters that service multi-tennant instances (more than one service
using a ZK cluster). Add on top of that the poor performance of the GC
in 1.6 jvms and more memory is critical/necessity.

Patrick