From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@darose.net>
Subject Re: zookeeper utils
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 04:18:20 GMT
On 03/02/2010 05:52 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:
> What other examples are you looking for?
>
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM, David Rosenstrauch<darose@darose.net>wrote:
>
>> Is there a library of higher-level zookeeper utilities that people have
>> contributed, beyond the barrier and queue examples provided in the docs?

Well, first off, I'm trying to get familiar with Zookeeper's
capabilities, and I figured that'd be a good place to start.

Aside from that, though, we're going to need something like
AtomicInteger for an app I'm about to start working on, so I was looking
to see if there was already some code out there that got me all or part
of the way there.

DR