From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to lock one-of-many ?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:40:31 GMT
I do believe that it is relatively easy to set up high latency/high error
network interface clones in Linux.  I haven't looked into that for several
years, but it used to be pretty easy.

You can also build a delegater that wraps a real ZK connection.  That would
be more compatible with a mocked object style of development.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve