From Mark Masse <m...@massedynamic.org>
Subject Eclipse Plug-in for ZooKeeper version 1.0.1 released
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:15:05 GMT
Hi,

Version 1.0.1 addresses the issues that Patrick reported on the plug-in's
forums.   More information about this release is avialable in the forums:
http://www.massedynamic.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2<http://www.massedynamic.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=3>

Once again, the plug-in main page is here:
http://www.massedynamic.org/eclipse/zookeeper/

I welcome your feedback.

--
Mark Masse