From Michael Bauland <Michael.Baul...@knipp.de>
Subject Re: question regarding connectionloss
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:36:08 GMT
Hi Ted,

thanks for your reply.

> This page: about Zookeeper error
> handling<http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ErrorHandling>may
> help.

I actually read this page before. You may have misunderstood my
question. I know how to recover from the connectionloss exception. I was
just curious why it occurred so often in my described scenario. I would
have assumed that in that scenario it shouldn't occur at all, but it was
almost half of the requests that returned with a connectionloss.

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Bauland