From Eric Maland <e...@ackack.com>
Subject Re: Ruby client binding for ZooKeeper now available.
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:21:28 GMT
I'd be happy to contribute it.  This is a fork of someone else's client, which I forward-ported
and added much functionality to.   It is slightly incomplete, I will be finishing it soon.

The current client is MIT licensed.  Is the ASF license compatible?  If not I can ask the
original author to relicense his code, or rewrite the client.

Eric