From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Namespace partitioning ?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:49:48 GMT
Hi kay,
  the namespace partitioning in zookeeper has been on a back burner for a
long time. There isnt any jira open on it. There had been some discussions
on this but no real work. Flavio/Ben have had this on there minds for a
while but no real work/proposal is out yet.

May I know is this something you are looking for in production?

Thanks
mahadev