From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why is not win32 usable in production?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:39:16 GMT
The primary reason is testing. Secondly there just hasn't been much (any
really) interest in win32 for production, it's not used on that platform
and confidence is low as a result. We'd need to find one or more
users/developers that are interested in testing and fixing any issues
found on win32 (this would include one or more of the; java server, java
client, c client components), preferably someone who's actively using
win32/zk in production. Interested?

Patrick

ps there's also the issue of cygwin vs native win32. I'm assuming that
if you want to run win32 in production you want native.