From Eric Scheie <efa...@gmail.com>
Subject ZooKeeper Dashboard: Error: No module named zookeeper_dashboard.zkadmin
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 02:18:37 GMT
I am having trouble getting the ZooKeeper Dashboard up and running.

I installed Django-1.1.1 and can run the included Django examples
successfully.  I'm running with Python 2.4.2 on SLES 10

When I go to run the zookeeper dashboard I get the following error.

vp-vm6:/opt/phunt-zookeeper_dashboard-43ce91a #
PYTHONPATH=lib.linux-i686-2.6 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=lib.linux-i686-2.6 ./manage.py
runserver
Error: No module named zookeeper_dashboard.zkadmin

I've banged my head against this for a while now but haven't had any luck
resolving the issue.  Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks,
-Eric