From Josh Scheid <jsch...@velocetechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Server exception when closing session
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 01:40:44 GMT
On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 17:22, Mahadev Konar <mahadev@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>  This warning is not of any concern.

OK.  I'm used to warnings being things that must be addressed.  I'll
ignore this one in the future.

> Just a quick question, is there any reason for you to runn the server on a DEBUG level?

We're having issues with server latency.  Client default timeout of
10000ms gets hit.  I saw a "stat" output showing a 16s max latency
today.
Is DEBUG going to exacerbate that?  Of the recommendations I've seen,
the one I can't yet follow is a dedicated disk: dataDir is in the root
partition of the server right now.

-Josh