From Steve Chu <stv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fetching sequential children
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:29:16 GMT
You may create the parent node first: /main/mytest
Then create sequential children under it:
create_sequential('/main/mytest/mytest')
/main/mytest/mytest0000000001
/main/mytest/mytest0000000002
/main/mytest/mytest0000000003
..
So you could get all sequential children by get_children('/main/mytest')

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Ohad Ben Porat <ohad@outbrain.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Under the main node of my application I have the following sequential children:  mytest1,
mytest2, mytest3, sometest1,sometest2,sometest3.
> Now, I want to get all children of my main node that starts with mytest, something like
getChildren("/main/mytest*", false), is there a command for that? Or must I bring all children
and filter out the unwanted ones?

--
Best Regards,

Steve Chu