From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Share Zookeeper instance and Connection Limits
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:06:50 GMT
I agree with Ted, it doesn't seem like a good idea to do in practice.
however, you do have a couple of options if you are just testing things:

1) use tmpfs
2) you can set forceSync to "no" in the configuration file to disable
syncing to disk before acknowledging responses
3) if you really want to make the disk write go away, you can modify the
SyncRequestProcessor in the code

ben