From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK on EC2
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:15:37 GMT
I only have one large instance live.  My impression from previously is that
between host bandwidth is generally about what you saw.  We have been able
to sustain 20-30MB/s into EC2 to a single node which should be harder than
moving data between nodes.  I have heard rumors that others were able to get
double what I got for incoming transfer.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve