From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: c client on win32
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:52:25 GMT
Well I can tell you that the C API is the more heavily used API of the
two (c/java) inside Yahoo, it's also the basis of the python and perl
bindings. The issue here is that no one seems to have tried it on
windows in quite some time. I believe Cygwin 1.7 (currently in beta)
does have getaddrinfo support btw (I have not tried that).

MinGW sounds like a good goal, if you'd like to create a jira and
provide some patches we'd be happy to work with you to achieve.

Regards,

Patrick