From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error running contrib tests
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:47:30 GMT
What version of ZooKeeper is this? If it's 3.2.1 take a look at this:

binding fixes in 3.2.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310801&component=12312860&fixfor=12314335&resolution=1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

You might give the 3.2 branch (in svn) a try asap.

Feel free to enter JIRAs if you notice issues, we'll be happy to address
them.

Patrick