From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper Presentation
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:08:47 GMT
there are a bunch of presentations you can grab at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZooKeeperPresentations

ben

Mark Vigeant wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I'm supposed to give a presentation next week about the basic functionality and uses
of zookeeper. I was wondering if anybody out there had:

> 1)      A similar presentation that I could use at a starting point for inspiration
>
> 2)      A cool project they worked on in zookeeper that I can cite as an example of the
strength and usefulness of zookeeper.

> I'm going to also show them the example code and run a few things through the terminal.
I am also an HBase user so that is also something I can use to talk about.

> Thanks a lot for your time and help!
>
> Mark Vigeant
> RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
>
> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients
and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.