From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts on Zookeeper after using it for a while in the CXF/DOSGi subproject
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:30:17 GMT
david, it should be pretty easy to do since we do it in our test cases.
(start and stop servers.) the problem is that we haven't really exposed
the interfaces. (but we have wanted to.) and we don't have tests for
those non-existent exposed interfaces :) with a clean interface it
should be pretty easy to get rid of the System.exits.

ben

davidb@apache.org wrote:
> Ok - I get the message :)
> Let me see if I can do some experimenting around running the zookeeper
> server in OSGi and I'll report back...
>
> David
>
> 2009/11/10 Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org>
>
>> I couldn't find a JIRA for removing the sys exits so I created one:
>>
>> there's also this which seems like it should be easy for someone
>> who knows osgi container jar format requirements:
>>
>> Now we just need to find someone who's interested and who would really like to run
the server in his osgi container to work on these... (hint hint) ;-)