From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some thoughts on Zookeeper after using it for a while in the CXF/DOSGi subproject
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:59:37 GMT
I couldn't find a JIRA for removing the sys exits so I created one:

there's also this which seems like it should be easy for someone
who knows osgi container jar format requirements:

Now we just need to find someone who's interested and who would really
like to run the server in his osgi container to work on these... (hint
hint) ;-)

Patrick