From Leonard Cuff <lc...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: specifying the location of zookeeper.log
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:56:54 GMT
Your comment that the output goes to the console made me realize this is
configurable via the log4jproperties file, and that I'd configured it long
ago and forgotten that I'd done so.

Thanks for your attention.

Leonard

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_logg>>>>

--

Leonard Cuff
lcuff@valueclick.com

³This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting, or
use of the information contained in or attached to this email is prohibited
unless permitted by the sender.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail, telephone, or fax
and destroy this original transmission and its included files without
reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.²