From Leonard Cuff <lc...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: Struggling with a simple configuration file.
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 16:01:18 GMT
Thank you both - Ben and Patrick  - for your helpful replies.

Leonard

--

Leonard Cuff
lcuff@valueclick.com

³This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting, or
use of the information contained in or attached to this email is prohibited
unless permitted by the sender.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail, telephone, or fax
and destroy this original transmission and its included files without
reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.²