From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject feedback zkclient
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:52:12 GMT
Hi Zookeeper developer,
it would be great if you guys could give us some feedback about our
project zkclient.
http://github.com/joa23/zkclient
The main idea is making the life of lazy developers that only want
minimal zk functionality much easier.

We have a functionality like zkclient mock making testing easy and
fast without running a real zkserver, simple call back interfaces for
the different event types, reconnecting handling in case of timeout etc.

We feel we come closer to a release so it would be great if some
experts could have a look and give us some feedback.
Thanks,
Stefan

Hadoop training and consulting
http://www.scaleunlimited.com