From Leonard Cuff <lc...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: AM_PATH_CPPUNIT not found in library when doing autoreconf and/or ./configure
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:07:33 GMT
Thanks Mahadev (and Patrick),

I will upgrade to 3.2.1.

I'll also dig into autoconf a little bit. I may need to point to a
non-standard location for cppunit. (If anybody already knows how, please
tell me!)

Leonard

--

Leonard Cuff
lcuff@valueclick.com

³This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting, or
use of the information contained in or attached to this email is prohibited
unless permitted by the sender.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail, telephone, or fax
and destroy this original transmission and its included files without
reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.²