From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: AM_PATH_CPPUNIT not found in library when doing autoreconf and/or ./configure
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:06:53 GMT
Hi Leonard,
  First of all 3.2.0 has some critical bugs. 3.2.1 has the bug fixes and is
more stable. So in case you are upgrading, do upgrade to 3.2.1 and not
3.2.0.

Both 3.1.1 and 3.2.1 require cppunit packages installed for compiling...
There is an open jira wherein cppunit wont be required for just compiling
but for running make run-check. But that hasn't been fixed yet.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-316

Thanks
mahadev