From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The idea behind 'myid'
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:48:00 GMT
Not sure if you'll find this interesting but my zk configuration
generator is available on github:

http://github.com/phunt/zkconf

"zkconf.py will generate all of the configuration needed to run a
ZooKeeper ensemble. I mainly use this tool for localhost based testing,
but it can generate configurations for any list of servers (see the
—server option)."

Patrick