From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configuring Zookeeper in HBase with IP addresses only
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:37:04 GMT
Hi Jean-Daniel, not sure I get your response fully. Are you saying that
the configured ip addr was resolved to a hostname, but that hostname
didn't match the list of ip addresses used when defining the zk quorum
machines? Is there a workaround you could suggest for ppl who don't have
DNS available? Should an Hbase JIRA be created for this -- ie is it
something you consider should be fixed/improved?

Patrick